Wisma Bahasa provides e-learning course or learn Indonesian (bahasa Indonesia) and Javanese (bahasa Jawa) online. Electronic learning or e-learning is a general term used to refer to a form of learning in which the instructor and learner are separated by space or time where the gap between the two is bridged through the use of online technologies. E-learning is used interchangeably in a wide variety of contexts. In companies, it is referred to the strategies that use the company network to deliver training courses to employees.
Wisma Bahasa has been providing the e-learning class/program (distance learning) since 1908. In Wisma Bahasa, e-learning class is defined as a planned teaching/learning experience that uses a wide spectrum of technologies mainly internet to reach learners at a distance. You do not need to come to Wisma Bahasa. This program is for all learners. If you want to learn bahasa Indonesia or Javanese language/bahasa Jawa with Wisma Bahasa’s instructors wherever you are, please contact us for details. We use messenger (Skype) to do this program. Of course, it is cheaper than the regular course, because you have not to come to Wisma Bahasa.
1. Flexible: you have the flexibility to choose the topics, time schedule, place, and how to access the lesson. Wisma Bahasa offers flexible session times, 08.00-09.45; 10.15-12.00; 13.00-14.45; 15.15-17.00; 17.15-19.00 West Indonesia Time Zone (GMT+7). You can choose the preferred topics and focus, and the daily schedule.
2. Cost: you can save your money and time. There is no transportation and accommodation fee. You can do your daily activities and jobs as usual while doing e-learning.
E-learning gives an alternative way of learning. If you choose e-learning to be your way of learning, there are some requirements you have to meet. These are:
1. Goal: before you choose e-learning, you should decide on your goal and expectation of learning. You can write this down in a registration form provided by Wisma Bahasa.
2. Media: to do this you must have media: internet access, a computer, a headset, a webcam, and a Skype, a Google Talk/Hangouts program installed on your computer. Wisma Bahasa uses Skype right now.
3. Registration: if you have decided to learn using e-learning, please fill in the registration form from Wisma Bahasa website. For schedule times, please consider:
Session 1: 08.00-09.45;
Session 2: 10.15-12.00;
Session 3: 13.00-14.45;
Session 4: 15.15-17.00;
Session 5: 17.15-19.00
West Indonesia Time Zone/GMT+7). Please try/test your internet connection with Wisma Bahasa (trial) for 30 minutes.
4. Cost: after completing your registration and internet connection trial, you have to pay your course fee and enrollment fee in advance. The cost for e-learning:
Enrollment fee: Rp 300.000
Package 20 sessions (min. package): Rp 6.750.000
Please transfer your payment (full payment) to:
AC # 026 – 1978 – 141
PT Bank Negara Indonesia
Jalan Adisucipto 137 Yogyakarta
Swift Code: BNINIDJAYGY
Phone: +62 274 582815
Please send us a copy of the telegraphic transfer
Or by PayPal, Wisma Bahasa PayPal account: paypal.me/wismabahasa
5. Process: if you have completed all the requirements stated above, your e-learning class can be started. For beginner classes/levels (see: 7 proficiency levels of bahasa Indonesia: level 1A & 1B, or Javanese: level 1 & 2), the package of learning (20 sessions) should be ideally finished in two (2) months. And for intermediate (Indonesian: level 2A, 2B, and 3A, or Javanese: level 3) or advanced (Indonesian: level 3B and 4, or Javanese: level 4) classes it should be ideally finished in three (3) months.
– A webcam is required for beginner classes.
6. Materials: learning materials will be emailed before class.
7. Precondition / Terms and Conditions:
– The payment should be made in advance
– The payment is not refundable
– In case the payment is made by telegraphic transfer, please send us a copy of the telegraphic transfer
– The minimum package of learning is 20 sessions (1 session = 1 hour 45 minutes). and should be finished in a maximum 12 weeks. The session is not valid after the time specified.
– To test the Internet connection, a trial class is required for approximately 30 minutes prior to the first class.
– In case some technical problems with the internet connection take place, the incomplete time will be substituted at the end of the package or based on the agreement.
– In case the internet connection fails or the computer breaks down before class and so the class does not start on time or is canceled, the class will be held next time based on an agreement.
– Any class cancellation shall be notified no later than one (1) hour prior to class commencement. Otherwise, one is subject to 50% of charge. An exception will be given to those who are engaged in an emergency situation such as being sick, etc.
– Both the Students and Wisma Bahasa have the right to terminate the Services Agreement for any reason whatsoever, including ceasing services that are already underway. If the Wisma Bahasa terminates the provision of its service it will make a 100% refund on the remaining sessions. No refunds shall be offered to the Student if the Student terminates the agreement, where a service is deemed to have already been provided and is, for all intents and purposes, already underway. If subsequent to the payment in advance being made, the agreement is terminated by the Student before the services are underway, there shall be a refund of 75% for the unused services.
– Wisma Bahasa does not provide classmate(s).
– All courses are conducted in session and payment based on sessions.
For Off-line Information HERE
For Registration is HERE