Indonesian Course In Yogyakarta
Wisma Bahasa offers 7 proficiency levels of bahasa Indonesia. To know one’s proficiency level of bahasa Indonesia, we suggest every learner to take an assessment test before they start. Especially for those who has been spoken Indonesian. From the result of the test, we will know from what level learner must start. The duration of the test will be around one hour. Below is description of every level (click each level to see the details):
Level 1A (Beginner)
Non-User: Elementary Proficiency
Level 1B (Post-Beginner)
Intermittent User: Minimum Survival Proficiency
Level 2A (Pre-Intermediate)
Extremely Limited User: Survival Proficiency
Level 2B (Intermediate)
Marginal User: Minimum Social Proficiency
Level 3A (Post-Intermediate
Modest User: Minimum Professional Proficiency
Level 3B (Pre-Advanced)
Competent User: Full Professional Proficiency
Level 4 (Advanced)
Good User: Native like Proficiency
Enrolment and tuition fee for Indonesian language course for class in Yogyakarta:
– Enrollment fee: Rp 135.000/person
– Tuition Fee & Regular Field Trip / Excursion Fee:
| Number of Students
|2 learners in one class
|3 learners in one class
|4 learners in one class
• Rp 27.000/session additional charge for study on Sunday or public holiday
• Wisma Bahasa gives 20% discount for those (students) who have valid students card (Junior or Senior High School, or University Cards). Please submit a copy when you register/sign or show the original to finance staff upon payment process.
All language training services are conducted in sessions, from session 1 to session 5. Learning sessions are flexible. There are no set dates for beginning of new terms. Classes on Saturday, Sunday, and/or public holidays can be arranged upon request. Learning hours are arranged as follows :
– Session 1 (08.00 – 09.45)
– Session 2 (10.15 – 12.00)
– Session 3 (13.00 – 14.45)
– Session 4 (15.15 – 17.00)
– Session 5 (17.15 – 19.00)
NOTE: 1 session = 1 hour 45 minutes
Classes are specially designed to meet the needs of individual students (one-on-one interaction). Some classes, however, may consist of up to four participants in each class. The small class size is intended to optimize the learning impact of the training and enable the students to receive the best attention possible. A coordinator is assigned to each class to ensure that the needs of students are met. He or she, together with a well-managed team of up to five teachers, is responsible for customizing a specific syllabus and activities for the students. Progress reports are made on a two-hour basis are submitted by the team and are used to maintain the coordination.
Evoking the ethnic ambience in the diversity of Indonesian culture, our classrooms offer the learning experiences in the culture. Enjoy our rooms with the nuances of, among those, Bali, Jawa, Sunda, Asmat, Maluku, Melayu, Toraja, Madura, Tengger, Aceh.
– Wisma Bahasa does not provide classmate(s).
– All courses are conducted in session and payment based on sessions.
– Terms and Conditions may apply.
For Off-line information HERE
For Registration is HERE