JAVANESE COURSE IN YOGYAKARTA
Wisma Bahasa provides Javanese Language (bahasa Jawa) course refers to the following categories:
Level 1 (Beginner) – provides learners with skills needed to use few words or phrases such as greetings, and to recognize some public notices or signs in 2 degrees of ‘politeness’ (Jawa ngoko and Jawa krama)
Level 2 (Post-Beginner) – provides learners with the skills needed to use a narrow range of language, adequate for basic communication in 2 degrees of ‘politeness’ (Jawa ngoko and Jawa krama)
Level 3 (Pre-Intermediate) – Provides learners with the skills needed to use a limited range of language, which is adequate for short communication in 2 degrees of ‘politeness’ (Jawa ngoko and Jawa krama)
Level 4 (Intermediate) – provides learners with the skills needed to use a basic range of language sufficient for familiar and non-pressuring situations in 2 degrees of ‘politeness’ (Jawa ngoko and Jawa krama)
All language training services are conducted in sessions, from session 1 to session 5. Learning sessions are flexible. There are no set dates for beginning of new terms. Classes on Saturday, Sunday, and/or public holidays can be arranged upon request. Learning hours are arranged as follows :
– Session 1 (08.00 – 09.45)
– Session 2 (10.15 – 12.00)
– Session 3 (13.00 – 14.45)
– Session 4 (15.15 – 17.00)
– Session 5 (17.15 – 19.00)
NOTE: 1 session = 1 hour 45 minutes
Enrolment and tuition fee for Javanese language (Bahasa Jawa) course for class in Yogyakarta:
– Enrollment fee: Rp 135.000/person
– Tuition Fee & Regular Field Trip / Excursion Fee:
| Number of Learners
|2 learners in one class
|3 learners in one class
|4 learners in one class
• Rp 26.000/session additional charge for study on Sunday or public holiday
• Wisma Bahasa gives 20% discount for those (students) who have valid students card (Junior or Senior High School, or University Cards). Please submit a copy when you register/sign or show the original to finance staff upon payment process.
– Wisma Bahasa does not provide classmate(s).
– All courses are conducted in session and payment based on sessions.
– Terms and Conditions may apply.
For Registration Form is HERE