Cross-cultural training “Working and Living in Indonesia”
In a one-day training workshop the participants will learn about:
• Living environments in Indonesia
• Building and maintaining relationships – in business and private life
• Communicating successfully with or without words
• How to conduct discussions or negotiations in Indonesia?
• How to manage conflicts in office and business life?
• Saving face in Indonesian (business) society
• Leadership and understanding of employment
• Motivation and engagement of Indonesian employees
• How to schedule projects and deal with the Indonesian concept of time?
This workshop can be split into 2 half-day sessions.
Languages: English, German
For this course, Wisma Bahasa cooperates with a well-experienced trainer: Silke Irmscher is a certified Intercultural Trainer and Psychologist and has lived for more than 15 years in Indonesia. She is passionate about supporting ex-pat professionals to better understand Indonesian culture and to communicate and act appropriately and securely in a variety of Indonesian settings. More details please contact to:
For more information please feel free to contact us:
Phone & Fax: +62 274 561627, +62 274 520341
Telegram: Wisma Bahasa