The bahasa Indonesia Course in Jakarta is a bahasa Indonesia course program designed almost the same as the bahasa Indonesia Course at Wisma Bahasa Yogyakarta. The difference is the cost of the course and the place of the course. At Wisma Bahasa Jakarta, the teacher will come to your place.
Wisma Bahasa has produced standard materials for general purposes and interests in learning bahasa Indonesia. For specific purposes, Wisma Bahasa would be glad to design certain syllabus and to prepare specific learning materials without any additional cost. Students have to fill in the enrollment form as complete as possible in order to enable our Teaching Division preparing the most specific syllabus.
Progress test and Final test are conducted to assess the students’ learning progress. Students report is given for a student after the completion of the training.
A student can obtain learning certificate after completing minimum of 30 sessions.
The classes in Wisma Bahasa Jakarta are conducted in sessions, one session is 90 minutes long and you can choose your schedule based on our available sessions as follows:
- Monday – Friday: session 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Saturday : session 1, 2, & 3
- Sunday : no class
Session 1 : 08:00 – 09:30
Session 2: 10.30 – 1200
Session 3: 13:00 – 14:30
Session 4: 15:00 – 16:30
Session 5: 17:30 – 19:00
Please note that all sessions are in Western Indonesian Time (GMT +7).
The schedule itself is quite flexible, you may take more than one session per day, however we recommend no more than three sessions per day for the effectiveness.
As Wisma Bahasa offers flexible programs, you can also choose your preferred topics or focus. Courses can start on any day, therefore, please advise us as to which dates you would like to enrol on, at least one week beforehand.
Finance & Administration offices are open for inquiries and services at 08.00 – 16.00 Monday to Friday. Payment for long term lesson paid by individual should be settled maximum monthly on the last Fridays of each month. Please note that payment for personal account students should be made in advance for a minimum 10 sessions. This also applies to students who would like to continue after having completed their initial course. Wisma Bahasa will automatically suspend lessons if payment has not been received.
For company account payments, we will need detailed information (name, email address, & phone number) of the payment contact person for advance confirmation.
The payment is not refundable. In case the payment is made by telegraphic transfer, please send us a copy of the remittance.
- Any cancellation must be made one day in advance, and is informed to Wisma Bahasa staff during working hours.
- Any class cancellation shall be notified no later than twenty-four (24) hours prior to class commencement. Otherwise, one is subject to 50% of charge. Exception will be given to those who are engaged in emergency situation such as being sick, hospitalised, etc.
- Both the Students and Wisma Bahasa have the right to terminate the Services Agreement for any reason whatsoever, including ceasing services that are already underway. If the Wisma Bahasa terminates the provision of its service it will make a 100% refund on the remaining sessions. No refunds shall be offered to the Student if the student terminates the agreement, where a service is deemed to have already been provided and is, for all intents and purposes, already underway. If, subsequent to the payment in advance being made, the agreement is terminated by the student before the services are underway, there shall be a refund of 75% for the unused services.