Wisma Bahasa provides e-learning course or learn Indonesian or Javanese (bahasa Jawa) online. Electronic learning or e-learning is a general term used to refer to a form of learning in which the instructor and learner are separated by space or time where the gap between the two is bridged through the use of online technologies. E-learning is used interchangeably in a wide variety of contexts. In companies it is referred to the strategies that use the company network to deliver training courses to employees.
Wisma Bahasa provides e-learning program (distance learning). In Wisma Bahasa, e-learning is defined as a planned teaching/learning experience that uses a wide spectrum of technologies mainly Internet to reach learners at a distance. This program is for all learners. If you want to learn bahasa Indonesia or bahasa Jawa with Wisma Bahasa’s instructors wherever you are, please contact us for details. Make sure you have internet access, a computer, a headset, and a webcam. We conduct the teaching learning process using various platforms such as Skype, Zoom, Office 365 (MS Teams), Google Meet, WebEx, etc. Of course it is cheaper than regular course, because you have not to come to Wisma Bahasa.
Wisma Bahasa has produced standard materials for general purposes and interests in learning bahasa Indonesia. For specific purposes, Wisma Bahasa would be glad to design certain syllabus and to prepare specific learning materials without any additional cost. Students have to fill in the enrollment form as complete as possible in order to enable our Teaching Division preparing the most specific syllabus.
Progress test and Final test are conducted to assess the students’ learning progress. You may choose your own topics, time, schedule, place, and how to access the lesson, as well as the preferred topics and focus. Our e-learning program frees you from the hassle of coming to Indonesia. Furthermore, it gives you an effective and efficient learning experience, conveniently from home.
The materials will be emailed to you before your class begins.
To check the quality of the connection, we provide a maximum of one-hour trial session, free of charge.
The classes in Wisma Bahasa e-Learning Class are conducted in sessions, one session is 105 minutes long and you can choose your schedule based on our available sessions as follows:
- Monday – Friday: session 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Saturday : session 1, 2, & 3
- Sunday : session 1 & 2
Session 1: 08:00 – 09:45
Session 2: 10:15 – 1200
Session 3: 13:00 – 14:45
Session 4: 15:15 – 17:00
Session 5: 17:15 – 19:00
please note that all sessions are in Western Indonesian Time (GMT+ 7).
The schedule itself is quite flexible, you may take more than one session per day, however we recommend no more than three sessions per day for the effectiveness.
The Finance & Administration offices are open for inquiries and services at 08.00 – 16.00, Monday to Friday. Payment for long term lesson paid by individual should be settled maximum monthly on the last Fridays of each month.
Advance payment is required and the payment is not refundable. In case the payment is made by telegraphic transfer, please send us a copy of the remittance.
Term and Conditions
We recommend you to take at least two or three sessions per week for the regular learning pace.
- To reach higher proficiency levels in short period of time, we recommend you to take the intensive pace, up to three sessions per day.
- In case some technical problem with the internet connection takes place, the incomplete time will be substituted at the end of the package or the next class or based on the appointment between teacher and learner.
- Any class cancellation shall be notified no later than twenty four (24) hours prior to class commencement. Otherwise, one is subject to 50% of charge. Exception will be given to those who are engaged in emergency situation such as being sick, hospitalised, etc.
- Both the Students and Wisma Bahasa have the right to terminate the Services Agreement for any reason whatsoever, including ceasing services that are already underway. If the Wisma Bahasa terminates the provision of its service it will make a 100% refund on the remaining sessions. No refunds shall be offered to the Student if the student terminates the agreement, where a service is deemed to have already been provided and is, for all intents and purposes, already underway. If, subsequent to the payment in advance being made, the agreement is terminated by the student before the services are underway, there shall be a refund of 75% for the unused services.